Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Lori Whitlock Creative Team May Blog Hop


Hello, and welcome to the final stop in the blog hop. I'm excited to show you my layout for this month's hop. I am seriously in love with this wood panel background paper...isn't it great?
I used the following products in my layout:
LW - Banner Monogram Brushes
Lori Whitlock for Echo Park Paper - Jack & Jill (Jack)
Valorie Wibbens MPM Template (March)

To help get you started with your own project, here is a code for 30% off at Lori's SVG shop:
And a coupon for Lori's amazing digital kits:
Don't forget to grab the freebie:
 Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to visit the rest of the posts along the hop:
You are here >> Rachael << You are here
Have a great day!

8 comments:

Ashley Cook said...

Great layout. I like the wood panel too.

Diane said...

I also like the wood panel. It was the perfect background to bring the picture front and center. Love the simple composition.

Lisa said...

Love the background. The wood is just right for your layout! :)

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Great layout! Love the wood panel background and your color combo! :)

Sam said...

What a sweet photo! The colors are nice too.

Cathy said...

simply stunning!

Beth Hillier said...

Super layout!!!

Creative M said...

Totally cute layout!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M