Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Lori Whitlock Creative Team March Blog Hop


Hello, and welcome to the last stop in the blog hop. I'm excited to share the fun layout I made featuring my cute nephew:
I used the following products in my layout:
LW - Layout Template Gears
Lori Whitlock for Echo Park Paper - That's My Boy

To help get you started with your own project, here is a code for 30% off at Lori's SVG shop:
And a coupon for Lori's amazing digital kits:
And don't forget to grab the freebie:
And last (but definitely not least):
a Rafflecopter giveaway

 Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to visit the rest of the posts along the hop:
You are here >> Rachael << You are here
Have a great day!

13 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

Such a sweet layout! Love that little face!

Traci Penrod said...

What a fun page ... very cute design!

~Suzy~ said...

What an adorable boy! That layout works perfectly for the group of photos....thanks for the inspiration.

Mendi said...

What a fun layout--Those photos are too cute! :)

Mary Johnt said...

Great layout for a sweet little face.

Diane said...

Your nephew is adorable! Great "boy" LO. Thanks for sharing.

Tya Smith said...

Look at that sweet little face! Adorable layout Rachael!

Sandra Bonagura said...

oh my .... what a CUTIE!
fun layout.
Sandra ltb

Sharon Roselli said...

What a face! love those cheeks.

Sue DeChant said...

An adorable layout....and your nephew is such a cutie!!

Laurie B. said...

Awesome layout - the balance of elements and colors perfectly highlights those adorable photos.

Rebecca Brewer said...

I love the layout. I will definitely be showing it to my daughter for inspiration, she's just getting started scrapbooking.

Nancy Carroll said...

Adorable lo.