Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Lori Whitlock Creative Team January Blog Hop


Happy New Year! Welcome to the last stop in the January blog hop. Today I have a digital layout to share with you:
I used the following products in my layout:

To help get you started with your own project, here is a code for 30% off at Lori's SVG shop:
And don't forget to grab the freebie:
And last but not least:
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to visit the rest of the posts along the hop:
You are here >> Rachael << You are here
Have a great day!

16 comments:

Sue W said...

I really like your digital layout and thank you I think this might be something I could do :)

kReN said...

Those are really cute photos and the layout is wonderful. TFS!

SRob said...

Great layout. Such cute pictures!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Just love it! Love when there are several photos on a layout. Great inspiration!

T said...

Love your use of elements on the layout...turned out great!

Mendi said...

Your layout is gorgeous and your photos are really sweet too! Pinning it right now. :)

Amanda Rhodes said...

How cute! I love the pictures!

Nayis Suarez said...

beautiful project that I love, thank you for the inspiration

sewlost said...

All I can say is wow great job

Helen Gullett said...

Just so lovely!!! She is a beautiful girl :) gorgeous pocket layout!

Amy Frye said...

I love everything about this layout.

Robin B. said...

What a pretty layout! I love all of the photos. Thanks for sharing.

Sandra Bonagura said...

what an actress! I see she loves the camera - and the camera loves her!
Sandra ltb

Sue from Oregon said...

Super...Love those darling pics showing off those wonderful freckles!

pruttybird said...

Great layout!

Nancy Carroll said...

LOVE the lo, those photos are adorable too!