Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Lori Whitlock Creative Team August Blog Hop

Hello, and welcome to my first ever Lori Whitlock blog hop! I am so happy to be part of Lori's amazing team. Here is my project for today:
I seriously love summer, and do not want it to end! I used the following products in my layout:

To help get you started with your own project, here is a code for 30% off at Lori's SVG shop:

And a coupon for Lori's awesome digital kits:
And don't forget to grab the freebie:
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to visit the rest of the posts along the hop:
You are here >> Rachael << You are here
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Lisa Bell said...

Love it! thanks for the inspiration

Ashley Cook said...

Fun layout

cghundley said...

Great layout and
the arrows are
wonderful all
over it!
Carla from Utah

Mendi said...

What a fun layout! Love how you used this page template! :)

Kathleen White said...

What a fun, colorful summer layout. The children are adorable!