Thursday, March 7, 2013

Baby Shower

I have another Silhouette project to share. I promise to come up with a new topic soon...but I have been having so much fun with this thing that it's really all I do in my spare time, haha. This time I want to show you the baby shower gift I made. One of my friends is having a baby boy, so I used the Silhouette to cut a couple of shapes out of fabric. I used the sewable fabric interfacing and had no problems cutting the fabric. After adhering the fabric to the onesies, I machine-stitched around the edge and voila! customized onesies. Here's the casual version:
20130220_4388
And for those formal occasions:
20130220_4390
After finishing the onesies, I needed something to put them in. You'll never guess who came to the rescue again. Yup, my sweet Silhouette. I used the Echo Park Upscale Collection to make a gift box and onesie card:
20130220_4394
20130220_4398
And there you have it! A completely personalized, 100% handmade baby shower gift.

Happy crafting! :)



5 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

You're so amazing!!

All About M.E.('s) said...

You're so amazing!!

whitney said...

so cute! the wrapping is super-classy to boot!

Cathy Pascual said...

I love it all! So cute Rachael!!!!!

Sandy Johnson said...

I'm impressed.... especially since you are putting your sewing machine to good use, too!