Monday, December 3, 2012

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

As many of you know, I have been part of the creative team at JessicaSprague.com since 2009. I was thrilled when she asked me to be part of the team, and it has been a wonderful experience. However, at the end of the year the creative team is being disbanded to allow the individual designers more control over their own creative teams. I have mixed feelings about this...I have loved being part of the team, but I think I'm ready for a change.

I'm excited to announce that I am now a Digital Design Team Expert for Echo Park Paper! I have loved Echo Park Paper since they first debuted in 2010, and I was so happy when they joined Jessica Sprague's site. I am looking forward to continuing the relationship. Check out my interview here and their latest digital line, Love Story, here. And here is my layout using the Love Story collection:
Love You

2 comments:

Monica Lifferth said...

Congrats Rach! I wondered what you were up to next. Can't wait to see more from you! Love ya!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Congrats!!! Your work is awesome!