Tuesday, July 19, 2011

2010

I found this awesome idea at Freckle Photo and absolutely had to make one:
2010
The best part is that the template and font are both free. I had my picture printed on double-weight matboard at Mpix, and I bought the frame from Amazon. The photo is 12x12 and the frame is 14x14 to give the photos room to breathe. I had to place a piece of cardstock behind the photo to hide the brown cardboard/provide a mat for the photos. Here is a poor photo of the end result:
110313_2574
I hope to do this every year...I absolutely love it! Link me up if you decide to do one yourself. I can't wait to see them!

4 comments:

Melissa Speelman said...

Love it! The photos are gorgeous and the colors really pop! This is Melissa Speelman from frecklephoto :). I just framed my 2010 collage this week and I'm getting started on 2011. I love your frame. I ended up getting the 12x12" shadowbox frame from Target. After this year I'll have three to hang, so I wanted to make them smaleer and more graphic. But now I think I might like your frame better . . . hmmm. Anyway, incredible work!!

Hellobridgett said...

That is a brilliant idea. I want to do that...

Patrice said...

I'm going to do it too! Thanks for the links!!!

Smiley Family said...

That is just lovely! Thanks for sharing!