Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm Back, Everybody!

I have to confess, I stole this blog post title from my sweet niece Madison...it's not an actual promise of things to come. Ever since she made this announcement from a microphone stand onstage during our Thanksgiving celebration, I've been looking for any opportunity to use this phrase. I'd say right now is pretty appropriate. :)

So ya, it's been a while hasn't it?? I'm gonna spare you the nitty gritty details, and give you a short summary of the major events in the Sheedy household over the last few months:


  • Hunter's dad came to visit
  • I traveled to Florida for business purposes
  • Hunter started leasing his own Kenworth t660
  • The Rigbys and my mama came to visit
  • Hunter got stuck in the black hole of Texas
  • I traveled to Utah for non-business purposes
  • I got older
  • I got stuck in the black hole of Pinterest (wish I never had to leave...)
  • Hunter bought me a bike to make me feel better about getting older
  • We visited a good friend from Utah who now lives in LA :)
  • Attended a gorgeous beach wedding/spent time with more good friends from Utah
And that's about all I can come up with. Things have been great...busy, but definitely great. I will be back later with a couple of completed projects and some fun family photos. In the meantime, come back Friday for a bloghop party! Check out the details here:

See you then!

    1 comment:

    Esther said...

    yay for coming back!