Saturday, February 12, 2011

A or B?

Jessica Sprague's Digi in Deeper course began this week, and it's rocking my socks off. So far I've done one lesson and I've already learned enough to fill an entire course! And considering that I've been digi-scrapping for more than a couple of years, I'd say this is an impressive feat.

Anyway, here is my first layout for the course...but I'm having trouble deciding which one I like better. So, you tell me: A? Or B? Which is your favorite?
DIDerLesson1 copy
DIDerLesson1v2 copy

And can I just say how much I love that little girl? Her cute family came to visit in January, and it made my entire week. Now if only I could get them to move in next door, then I'd be in heaven! :)

8 comments:

sandy.johnson said...

I LOVE AB! Both are awesome! What a cute Addie!

Aunt Rita said...

They are both great, but I like the frames, so B is for me.

Monica Lifferth said...

I totally agree! I love the class! I was blown away by the first lesson. I'm so excited we get to do 12 layouts. It makes me pretty happy. Anyway, I say no frames (although they are cute). They kinda take away from the beautiful focal photo. :)

Esther said...

I think I like A better, but seriously, how am I supposed to decided something like that? They are both amazing!

Ruth said...

Super cute! I like A better also, even though I couldn't tell the difference until Brady pointed it out (although, it was late when I looked at them so that's my excuse!!)

THE BRADY BUNCH said...

So cute - you are SOOOO soooo talented!! My vote is A!!

ang said...

is it too late to vote?? i like B. i really tried to convince myself that i liked A better, but it's B.

Smiley Family said...

I pick B. But either way you rock. Seriously. I so miss having you around. And I absolutely love the silhouettes you did. AMAZING!