Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Birds of a Feather

I am so excited to tell you about a women's expo which takes place here in San Diego next week. The expo is called "Birds of a Feather" and features talents, interests and passions for women. This event is open to all women and admission is free, although you are asked to donate your gently used clothing. This clothing will be given to Rachel's House, a shelter for homeless and battered women. 

There will be roughly thirty booths featuring information about everything from makeup to cooking, from fitness to photography. And guess what? One of these booths will be manned by yours truly. Yay!!

I will be providing information about digital scrapbooking. And I am thrilled to have some amazing sponsors: Shutterfly and JessicaSprague.com. I will have some AWESOME giveaways (which may include a free photobook to everyone who stops by my booth, and discount coupons for Jessica's amazing online courses) along with information about digital scrapbooking and the chance to meet other digi-scrappers in the area.

So, here's the deets:

Birds of a Feather Women's Expo
Sponsored by Existence Church
Saturday, February 5th 3:00-5:00 pm
7686 Miramar Road
San Diego, CA
Click here for more information

So, if you happen to live in Southern California or know someone who does, please spread the word! I am flattered to be a part of this exciting event and look forward to meeting other digital scrapbookers (and soon-to-be digital scrapbookers). 

3 comments:

Monica Lifferth said...

Wow Rachael. That is so cool. I wish I could come. I think it's so neat how much you love this digi stuff and want to spread the love. :)

Esther said...

can you postpone it until I can come? That's not too much to ask right?

ang said...

how did it go?