Monday, October 11, 2010

Truckin'

Hunter finished his co-driving stint in record time, and last week he finally struck out on his own. He was thrilled to get his own truck, and couldn't wait to show it to me. Here it is, in all its glory:
101006-122
101004-105
101004-108
101004-109
101007_0741
Can you see the light in his eyes? He is like a kid in a candy store. He is loving every minute of this new adventure...except for the fact that I'm not with him. Or at least, that's what he tells me. ;)

And here's a fun fact: the engine in this bad boy is a Cummins, designed by my very own Uncle Ernie! It's a small, amazing world we live in. And my husband is seeing a lot of it, lately. Aren't you a little bit jealous? I know I am.

5 comments:

Smiley Family said...

So, when are you going to join Hunter's on his new adventure? He does look quite happy :o)

All About M.E.('s) said...

That is a fancy looking truck! I can definitely see the light in his eyes!

Zachary said...

I AM jealous! Way to go Hunter!!

Nathan and Esther said...

Nice truck! I vote that he tricks it out with lots of lights.

Monica Lifferth said...

I love that photo of him. You can definitely see it in his eyes. :)