Monday, October 25, 2010

Four Years...

...and counting! Four years ago today (which is weird because it was a Tuesday {not Sunday}...how does that work, anyway?) Hunter and I got up and went to work. Oh ya, and on our way there we got married. He decided to wear his old flannel shirt that I hated so I wore my favorite "grandma sweater" that he hates. (Notice I used past tense for his shirt...it has since been eliminated. On the other hand, I will be wearing my grandma sweater tomorrow, thank you very much.) And that's the secret to our successful marriage...don't do anything unless you are certain it will drive your spouse insane. It's a tried and true formula that has lasted four entire years. Yay, us!

And since I don't have any recent photos of us together, I will leave you with a video. One day at the beach we discovered some weird squishy stuff on the rocks that squirted when you stepped on them. So of course we had to step on them and take a whole bunch of videos. And most of the videos did not turn out...as you can see from the ensuing video, we are not professionals. Oh, and nevermind Hunter's diseased polka-dotted foot. That was just something he picked up in Cozumel after eating corn slathered in mayo.

Enjoy.
video

P.S. So this video took over two hours to load...which means it is now Monday instead of Sunday. I miss Utopia.

5 comments:

Monica Lifferth said...

I hope it was a nice day for you even though you were apart. For the record, I think you two are the cutest couple and I adore you both. :)

Nathan and Esther said...

haha you crack me up! I'm glad that hunter is now at home! happy anniversary!

Zachary said...

Wow! What an awesome 4 years! And I didn't know his foot got infected from the Corn-Mayo Fiasco??

The Wright's said...

Happy Anniversary to an awesome couple. SO glad we are related and SO glad you found each other! Love to both of you!

All About M.E.('s) said...

I don't know how I missed this post?? You are hilarious! You guys are pretty darn cute together. You match well. Happy Anniversary. Hope it was wonderful!!