Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Not a News Flash

I got a new camera. It's pretty cool, but the thing I am most excited about is the new lens I just got for my new camera. I've been trying to take photos with a narrow depth of field for a while now. My previous camera/lens camera did not have the smaller aperture I really wanted, so I could never attain the results I wanted. Well, now I can...woohoo! And while I know this is not a news flash, I'm pretty gosh darn excited about it. Check this out:
100910_0280
Look at that gorgeous blur. It makes my heart so happy! Here's another one:
100910_0284
Check out that awesome fender...you can see my reflection in it! I love it. I will leave you with one last image:
100910_0289

So yeah, I'm a nerd. But I'm a happy, photographing nerd. :)

5 comments:

The Carter Family: said...

nerd indeed...i didn't even know that stuff was created with a special lens-I thought it was a result of NOT a good camera!!

sandy.johnson said...

That's amazing and impressive what you can do with a camera!

Thanks for finally updating your blog! You were missed!

ang said...

nice pics - you are so talented dude!

Monica Lifferth said...

You are a crack up. This is where my true nerd comes out too. I think it's pretty awesome and I want one!

Esther said...

as one fellow nerd to another I LOVE IT TOO!!!