Here are a few of the highlights/important lessons from our trip home:
- The traffic is a thousand times worse when it is a holiday weekend. Fortunately, this was not a holiday weekend.
- Babies and toddlers change a LOT in five months. It also takes a few hours to remind them who their favorite aunt is. The good news is that they can usually be reconvinced. ;)
- Kazie, Kasia and Kenzie put on a mean fashion show.
- Addi loves to be held. Especially by Aunt Rachie. I am more than happy to comply.
- Becca makes some mean tacos. Yummy!!
- Ruth's house is beautiful. I can't wait to see the finished product!
- Kazie loves my new hair. Sadie prefers it the old way.
- Madison randomly adds "ing" to some of her words. For example, sometimes she is "colding" and other times she is "hoting". It's a pretty cool trick that I may have to adopt.
- Sarah made the BEST strawberry dessert. I'm thinking about visiting her again just so I can eat some more.
- Five days is definitely not enough time to see everyone.
Oh, and of course I have photos! Beautiful photos of some of my favorite people. Enjoy.