Sunday, July 25, 2010

Oh, Joy!

I've been following this blog for about two years, and I love it. The author, Joy Deangdeelert Cho, is a graphic designer who has roughly 30,000 readers. Her blog "covers inspiration and design with a focus on home accessories, textiles and fashion". Her blog is always full of pretty things that please the eye and inspire me.

When I first began following her blog, she lived in Philadelphia. Last summer, she moved to San Diego and she is now preparing for a move to LA. In preparation for her move, she held a yard sale on Coronado Island. Realizing this was my one chance to meet her (and acquire something pretty in the process), I attended the yard sale. Joy is just as cute in person as I imagined she'd be...bubbly and friendly; the perfect hostess.
DSC07476
Who would have thought I'd be able to meet one of my favorite bloggers? It was a very cool day, indeed. :)

4 comments:

Diana said...

You look extra pretty Rachael!

The Carter Family: said...

That's awesome you got to meet her! And, your hair looks really cute!!!

Brett and Andrea Evers said...

You look so cute! I just love your hair!!! I'll have to check out her blog. I love yard sales- I bet that was fun to meet her. Did you buy any treasures?

Nathan and Esther said...

I love your hair too! you too look so pretty!! can't wait to meet my favorite blogger (aka YOU)