Sunday, July 11, 2010

College Days

A couple of weeks ago my former roommate Amanda came to town. I haven't seen her in roughly twelve years! We were able to meet up for lunch, and it was so great to see her. Here we are:
100630_3339

In honor of this visit, I thought I'd post a few photos of us from college. Please pardon my scary 80's hair. It's true that I wasn't in college in the 80's, but my hair didn't know it.
college photos5
college photos4
college photos3
college photos2
college photos

Speaking of wild hair, I got a new haircut a few weeks ago. I love it! I was so excited to find a super-talented hair stylist who can actually work magic with my insane mane. Check it out:
100621_3344

And, that's pretty much it for now. Maybe one of these days I'll post some photos of the beaches we've been frequenting lately. For now, I've got some laundry to attend to. :)

6 comments:

Nathan and Esther said...

first of all...LOLOLOLOLOLOL! that hair is GREAT!!!
second I LOVE your shirt in the first photo so cute!
and third I LOVE your hair!
that's all

The Carter Family: said...

Hmmm, I don't ever remember her, I guess I didn't meet her? And that hair...wowzers!! (Of course, I had crazy hair back then too!) But, your new hair is CuTe!!

sandy.johnson said...

I love your new hair cut! You're so lucky to have naturally curly hair. Thanks for FINALLY updating your blog!

All About M.E.('s) said...

I love your new hair- very stylish! Those college pics are a hoot!

ang said...

aw i love your hair girl! it looks great!!

Brett and Andrea Evers said...

I really love your hair! So stylish! Fun pictures.