Friday, April 23, 2010

Once Upon a Time

I went to Orlando this week for a business conference. The best part is that Hunter's parents, who live in Tampa, were able to drive up and go to dinner with me! It was great seeing them, along with Hunter's Grandma Anne. Unfortunately it was a quick visit and I failed to get a photo. Man, I could kick myself. You'd think I would have learned by now!!

The downside of the Orlando experience was that I somehow managed to lose my voice for the entire trip. I had a slight cold when I left, and wouldn't you know it this darn cold has managed to hang on all week. Ugh.

In other news, Jessica Sprague had a CT call and my rockin' cousin Monica is now on the team with me! Woohoo! I'm so excited. And on that note, let me share a few of my latest layouts (click on photo for credits):
tyty web
haircut web
moto web
big bites web
boys web
dance fever web
oh boy

4 comments:

Nathan and Esther said...

love the layouts! who are those adorable children?

Monica Lifferth said...

Thanks for the shout out. You are the best! And those are adorable children. Esther is sure lucky she has someone to do her scrapping!

Zachary said...

Hey...yeah...how did she get herself someone to do her scrapbooking? I am still looking for someone to take over mine.

sandy.johnson said...

Awesome pages! I'm looking forward to learn how to do digi scrapbooking...but am having a hard time finding the time to learn it!