Sunday, January 17, 2010

In the Zone

There hasn't been a whole lot to update lately. With the cold weather and yucky air in SLC, there isn't much to do but hole up and digi-scrap. Trust me, I'm not complaining! About the scrapbooking, that is. :)

We did manage to escape the city this weekend, and we're enjoying a lovely weekend with my parents in Henrieville. We sure love this place! And, since I haven't been doing much else lately, I thought I'd share a few scrappy layouts. Enjoy.
oh boy
maddieisms
brotherly love
fans
stuck
repeat mode
Oh, and if you'd like credit info feel free to email me. My email addy is in my profile.
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Nathan and Esther said...

I love then! That braxton and kazie picture is just precious! of course my all-time fav is the repeat mode one!

Monica said...

All wonderful. I love the big brother story. So cute.

Brett and Andrea Evers said...

Very cute! You do such a great job! It's always fun to see what you are creating!

The Carter Family: said...

super cute! I love the repeat mode the best too!!