Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Project 365 Update

It's been a long time since I posted any Project 365 pages. I'm still taking a photo a day, and that isn't too much of a problem. I love that the details of my life are being documented and remembered. However...when it comes to putting the pages together, I'm kinda over it. Each page is a lot of work and I've been procrastinating it lately. I'm glad to have these pages and I know I will appreciate them later, but sometimes I really wish they would assemble themselves. Anyway, here they are in all their glory:
apr4 left
apr3 right
apr2 left
apr1 right
mar5 left





5 comments:

Jen said...

These pages are great! I'm seriously going to do this next year!

Nathan and Esther said...

can i hire you to do mine?

ang said...

have you finished my pages yet???? what?

Brett and Andrea Evers said...

I seriously love seeing these pages. Good job!

Smiley Family said...

I know I've said this a zillion times, but you are an amazing photographer and scrapper. Seriously, I love all the photos you take and the pages you do. You have a gift!