Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Digi-Scrap Par-tay

CROP09-SLC
For all you digi-scrappers out there, Designer Digitals has announced something very exciting. They are holding their first ever digi crop in Salt Lake City! Actually, they are holding two...one in SLC and the other in San Antonio. The crop will be held at the Marriott downtown, and runs from 3 pm to midnight. The cost is $15, and they will provide beverages, snacks, and at least $50.00 worth of digi-supplies. Designer Digitals is probably my favorite digi-scrap shop; they have some amazing designers with incredible products. Seating is limited so you need to sign up now...I've already signed up, so let me know if you're going! It would be fun to have a big group.

Just click on the image above, and you'll be taken to the product page at DesignerDigitals.com. Hope to see you there!!

2 comments:

Nathan and Esther said...

dang...15 dollars for all that? I'm in it for the food!

Nathan and Esther said...

oh i just clicked on the link and saw that it is august 8th...pretty sure that's when i'm going to have my baby...so you might just have to count me out.