Monday, May 4, 2009

My Big, Cute Southern Utah Family

Yesterday was Kiera's baby blessing. In other words, get ready for an onslaught of photos! I know, I know...what else is new. Well there is a special surprise in one of these photos, so make sure you are sitting down.

We headed to Minersville on Friday, and arrived pretty late. I spent Saturday with the buddies:
P5025945

While Hunter spent Saturday in the hills:
P5025937

One thing about rainstorms: they make some pretty cool sky effects!
P5025892

The requisite photos of Suzy in action:
P5025885
P5025884
Gotta love that amazing suspension. Do I even know what I just said?!

Apologies to my dear husband, but that's enough scenery and trucks for today. We're moving on to cuter stuff:
090503_1971
Have you ever seen so much attitude in such little packages?! These girls are the best.

After the blessing we headed to Ruth's in-laws for lunch and good times. They know how to provide both, and we were not disappointed! Hunter tried out Treyton's new bike:
090503_2009
Then he opted for the larger version, which he now loves more than me:
090503_2020

Becca took the little bike for a spin and loved it so much she started taking on passengers:
090503_2029
Needless to say, the kids had a blast.

And now for the surprise:
090503_1990
All six Johnson kids, together at last! Holy cow, it's been a long time. The first thing my brother did when I saw him that morning was shoot a rubber band at me...some things never change!!!

This was Kiera's reaction when I told her it was time for Aunt Rachie to go home:

P5025941

I took this as the stamp of approval on Kiera's sweet blessing day:
090503_2048

After all the excitement and hullabaloo of spending time with my favorite people, this is pretty much how I felt too:
090503_2053

PS: for those of you who happen to know I'm holding back on the adorable pics, I'm sorry but you'll just have to wait. There will be an unveiling later this week. Stay tuned. :)

5 comments:

Smiley Family said...

How fun to see all six Johnson kids together again! How long has it been anyway? Now we just need to get Jed to go to Ruby's Inn next year so the Lifferth clan can see him again (hear that Jed?!). Looks like a fun weekend!

Sandy said...

Oh, how precious! I love all your comments, too! Keep up the great photography! How long do we have to wait for the special photos you plan to share?

Yes, it was a special weekend! And yes, dear Jed, you do need to join us at Ruby's Inn. You may even like it!

Monica said...

I'm not sure if I've ever seen the Johnson kids all together. What a treat! And Rach I love love love the pic of the three girls. It is perfect. Your photography skills amaze me.

ang said...

WHOA THAT IS A MAJOR EVENT!!!!!

and your hair is super long PS.

Nathan and Esther said...

It was so much fun to be together. I loved all of the pictures! I'm glad Jed was able to make it down, and actually like it! Thanks for the ride back!