Friday, May 8, 2009

I Heart Software

I know I'm a geek...and I have no problem with it. I swear if I could play with software all day, I would. I love software programs and the awesome things they do for me. I especially love Photoshop with all my heart. Hunter gives me crap all the time and insists I kill computers with all my software. Why do you think I married him...I pretty much require full-time computer support. I break computers and he fixes them; it's a match made in heaven. Anyway, I digress...back to the joys of a great computer program. Remember this photo:
P5025937
Well, here is how it looked straight out of the camera:
P5025937sooc
It's a decent photo that has potential. I performed my usual, basic edits to achieve the first image that I originally posted the other day. Well, I wasn't quite satisfied so I played around a bit. Here's what happened when I really got serious about it:
P5025937rad
Wow! What a difference, huh? You never know what you can come up with unless you just play around with things.

Just for fun, here are a few more...
Before:
P5025919sooc
After:
P5025919rad
Before:
090503_1970sooc
After:
090503_1970rad2
Before:
090503_1985sooc
After:
090503_1985rad
So, if you have ever wondered what it is I do with all my free time, well, you're pretty much looking at it. Oh yeah, and I sleep. Playing with photos and sleeping, what more could a girl want?!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Impressive! Do I have the same photoshop that you have? If so, you can do some teaching to me!

Nathan and Esther said...

I'm also glad that you love software...where would i be without you?

Monica said...

I'm still in love with the 3 girls photo. I'm thinking I really need to learn that technique.

Zachary said...

You are so talented! Those pictures are amazing!

Becca said...

Cool stuff! And it does take talent combined with great software to pull that off!