Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Around Here...

Things are getting pretty crazy. In our back yard you might see:
090512_2391
And if you look inside, you might see:
090517_2393
If the tent isn't up, you may find:
090517_2399
But more likely it will look like:
090517_2401
You're also very likely to find this in our back yard:
090517_2404
Inside our house you'll probably find:
090519_2460
Or:
090519_2457
Or even:
090519_2452
What do these items have in common, and what are they doing in the Sheedy household? Well, these are all things we are taking on our road trip. To Alaska. Next month. Holy cow we are so excited! Will June 20th please hurry up and get here already? WE. CANNOT. WAIT.

13 comments:

Monica said...

I'm just giddy thinking about all the tales you will tell when you get back!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Sounds like fun. Are you going in a car? Or on a bike?

Sandy said...

Please don't rush June 20th! I want to enjoy a nice long summer!

ang said...

i can't wait for you! that will be such an amazing trip.

ps you have plenty of space in your backyard for a garden box...

The Carter Family: said...

are you driving your bike or not? le me know

rsheedy said...

We are taking the car. We will be on such a tight schedule, we don't think we could cover the mileage each day that we need in order to make the trip in the allotted time. Not that the bike won't do the miles, just that our butts don't really appreciate it, LOLOL!

Jason and Gretchen said...

That sounds like an incredibly FUN trip! You guys have amazing adventures-I can't wait to see all the fabulous pictures you'll take.

Smiley Family said...

SO JEALOUS!! I can NOT wait to see all your pics - I know they will be beautiful!

Smiley Family said...

Okay, apparently I was WAY behind on your blog. I just played major catch-up. I am super jealous of all the day trips you will soon be taking. Sometimes I wish my parents lived farther away so we could take impromptu weekend getaways (but then again, I'm glad they are 5 minutes away). And I am so impressed with your photo editing - you=amazing!! I think I need to talk to you about taking some photos for me :) I am totally serious.

Noah said...

Your tent you bought for Alaska magically changed from your previous post to this one.

Nathan and Esther said...

lucky!

Jess said...

How cool! You guys are always doing fun stuff!

Anonymous said...

And I'm just so excited that Marc, Dane and I are at the end of your long, long trip up here. You can grab a shower, a great meal and good night's sleep in Anchorage! We cannot wait to see you. It's been almost 10 years - way too long! - Ann