Monday, March 30, 2009

More Projects

Actually, it's the same one. I just wanted to sound more important. LOL! Here are the latest installments in the Project 365 issue...I know you've all been holding your breath in anticipation. :)
mar2 right
mar1 left
feb4 right


I think that's pretty much all I have to say for now. This crappy weather is really bumming me out. I'm completely over these head games Mother Nature has been playing the last few weeks. Can't it just be summer already? I mean, really!

4 comments:

Becca said...

All your posts are cute. I love you on rollerblades....ha ha. I hope you have good disability insurance!

Zachary said...

Amen about the mixed up weather! I'm ready for summer...forget Spring.

Nathan and Esther said...

I wait every week in anticipation for your layouts! haha anyway I love them and I want spring to come too!

Smiley Family said...

I love your 365 project - keep sharing! I really think I want to do it next year.