Sunday, March 15, 2009

Belated

090310_0655 bday
Yesterday was Reagan's birthday...but I totally forgot to post it. Sorry, little buddy...I still love you!

In other "news", I completely redid my Project 365 layouts. Here are a few of the latest:
feb3 left
feb2 right
feb1 left
jan4 right





I babysat Maddie today while her parents spoke in church. She's been sick so I stayed at home with her. She is such a hoot! I tried taking some pictures of the two of us, and for some reason it was really cracking her up. Maybe because her aunt is such a weirdo? Lol!
090315_0707
090315_0708
090315_0710 copy
Can you see that sparkle in her eye? She thought it was a riot. I love this kid!!

Edited: I used four templates by Anna Aspnes to redo my 365 layouts. You can find them here, here, here and here. I saw a layout in Designer Digitals' 365 gallery that I really liked, and decided to use that as my inspiration. I was getting frustrated with my old theme, and wanted to do something that was a bit more graphic design-ish as opposed to scrapbook-ish, if that makes sense. :)

2 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Happy Birthday Reagan! I love your new layout for the 365! Is it a template or is it your own creation??

Monica said...

Yes same question from me. Template or your own design? I really like it, but why did you decide to change?

Also, can't wait for the weekend!