Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Buddy Time

I went to Minersville for the weekend so I could visit my sweet buddies. I left Hunter home because he tends to get jealous if I pay too much attention to anyone other than him, LOLOLOL! It was so nice to spend time with my cute sisters and their adorable kids. I spent several hours holding little Kiera, and there is nothing better in the world than snuggling with a wee one. What a sweet pea! Here are a few photos from my weekend:
P2205024
P2215025
P2215027
P2215033
P2215038
P2215057
When I returned home, my husband gave me a nice surprise. Actually it wasn't so nice...he snuck up on me while I was unloading the car and scared the *&%$ outta me. He LOVED himself...thought he was so funny. What a goof troop; I can't believe how much I miss him when we're apart. I tried to document my day by taking a picture of him...this is what I got:

P2225072
{sigh}. He may not be cooperative, but at least he's cute. Guess I'll keep him for another week. :)

9 comments:

Jen said...

Kiera is so adorable! What a sweet little face. I love it when they are that small.

All About M.E.('s) said...

Such a cute baby. I bet that Ruth loved having you there, for the company and the help.

Jess said...

What a sweet little angel! I forget how small they are.

sandy.johnson said...

Silly Hunter! And precious grandchildren! Thanks for sharing. (There should be some law that aunts can't spend more time with the grandchildren than grandma! LOL)

Nathan and Esther said...

what sweet pictures! I can't wait to hold her. Hunter looks like he is trying to put himself out of his misery!!! :)

Monica said...

I think that is a cute pic of Hunter. YOu can tell he is smiling behind that hand. He loves giving you a hard time.

Kiera is so sweet. I love new babies.

ang said...

ha ha ha ha! HUNTER!!!

cute girls!

ang said...

oh and remember that one time you guys were going to come to dinner A YEAR AGO!??!?!? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Becca said...

At least Hunter's keeping you in line. That's too funny. We sure loved having you here. Come again...SOON!