Thursday, February 12, 2009

365 Update

It's been a while since I've posted my Project 365 progress, so here ya go. I am loving this project, even though it can be a challenge to find something photo-worthy. Of course, I always think my husband is photo-worthy and I would love to use him as my subject more often...but he is not amused by this. LOL! He's worse than any of my nieces and nephews when it comes to cooperation, and he's quite proud of this!

Anyway, picking up where I left off:
jan3-2
jan4
jan4-2
feb1
feb1-2
feb2
I have to admit, that last "photo" is not technically a photo. But why take a photo of something on my computer screen when I can just grab a screenshot? And the screenshot worked out so much better...so I'm counting it, lol. I have to give special emphasis to this photo:
090211_0493
Is that not the sweetest thing? I've never seen a cuter eskimo kiss, I'm sure of it.

Well, that's all for now. Stay tuned; I have a Valentine project that I can't wait to share! :)

2 comments:

Monica said...

I can't wait to see! Your pages look great. I'm jealous!

Nathan and Esther said...

i'm still so impressed that you are doing this. It makes me tired thinking of all the work that goes into that. It looks amazing! (I love that maddie gets to be in so many of those pictures)