Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Some Say...

...when he slows down brake lights come on in his buttocks
...in his youth, he once stole a tricycle, and was caught speeding
...his eyes are thermal night vision goggles
...he is machine washable
...his 4 chambered heart has 16 valves, and that he needs to change blood every 2,000 miles
...he is immortal and impervious to fear, others say that he can smell burning rubber from a mile away

All we know is...he's called The Stig.
Oh, and apparently he is also called Ben Collins. How sad...all this time I was convinced it was my husband. Which is rather inconvenient considering I have a bit of a crush on this guy, lolol!
If you have no clue what I'm talking about, you really need to start watching Top Gear. It must be good if a self-proclaimed car UNenthusiast loves it! :)

3 comments:

Monica said...

no comment. :)

ang said...

hunter or something off of star wars...

ha ha i remember you telling me about this!

Nathan and Esther said...

I agree with ang, he looks like a storm trooper!