Sunday, January 25, 2009

Heroes

090125_0234
Yesterday was our monthly digi-scrap night. These awesome chicks surprised me with the sweetest card, hand-made by
Emily...who does amazing work. The card contained gift cards for the ultimate date night...dinner, movies and cold stone creamery for dessert! I'm so excited! I can't believe how generous these girls are; they seriously made not just my day but my whole month. This really meant a lot to me, and I can't even begin to express how much I appreciate it. So I'd like to give a big huge thanks (in no particular order) to Mindy, Monica, Jamie, Emily, Julie, Jenny and Sandy. You guys rock. :)

9 comments:

Becca said...

You did like four posts since I checked your blog...slow down! haha Anyways that was really nice of your cousins and friends to do that for you. Also, Kazie loves the pink car.

The Carter Family: said...

Hey, instead of taking Hunter on your date, you can take me!! What a GREAT idea!! Anyways, that was super nice of all your digi-friends!

All About M.E.('s) said...

You deserved it all and then some. You have been a huge help with this digi-scrap stuff! Plus, you (and Hunter) have been so nice to open your home up to us and let us invade for hours. I look forward to these nights!!

Monica said...

Ditto to Min. You are the best!

Nathan and Esther said...

You do deserve it Rachie, and everyone else rocks too!

Smiley Family said...

That was such a small drop in the bucket! We owe you loads more!! I had such a great time on Saturday. It is always fun coming to your place, you are a wonderful hostess. Thanks so much for all you do - you are the best:0)

Johansen Family said...

The true story is that you are the Hero!! You are so gracious and patient with me at digi night. You deserve it, thanks for everything again!

The Wright's said...

You are way too nice. I LOVE your pink car! I'm sorry you had to "redo" it the next morning. Sounds like my life!

As I mentioned before, I love my digiscrap nights. I look forward to those nights.

Thanks again!

ang said...

what? you have other friends besides me??? now i am sad. ;)