Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Day in the Life

Just a quick update on my Project 365 progress. I realized after posting my first 365 layout that I had screwed it up...I missed a day so my pics were all off. LOL! Sometimes I swear I'm on crack.

Anyway, here's my layouts so far:
jan1
jan1-2
jan2
jan2-2
jan3
I'm so excited to hear that some of you are on board with this project. So far, it has been a lot of fun! I'll be honest, there are days when I wonder what is photo-worthy...and that makes me nervous considering we are still in January! But when all else fails, I can always make Hunter into my victim...even though he tends to be very uncooperative. I guess that just makes the photo more interesting, right?! :)

8 comments:

The Carter Family: said...

I'm glad you are posting all of your pictures, it is fun to see what daily life is like for you! Sorry, I still haven't uploaded those pictures for you yet...maybe today?!!

Zachary said...

I applaud the ambitiousness of your project! This is awesome. And the pictures are turning out fantastic. I am sure you will find something photo-worthy every day.

PS - Love the new layout of your blog.

Monica said...

These are awesome! I'm starting to regret buying the creating keepsakes version. I should have known there would be a digi template. OH well. There's always next year! Can't wait to see more!

I also am in love with your silouettes. WE seriously need a blog header lesson at our next scrappy night!

Mark Nott said...

I love the t-shirt. That's one of my favorite shows.

Jen said...

Super Cute! It looks so good! I can't wait to see more as the year goes on. You guys always seem to such fun stuff. I'm jealous!

Nathan and Esther said...

Those layouts look great. I am very impressed with what you are doing! Keep it up!

Brett and Andrea Evers said...

I love this idea and I love reading about what you are doing. My favorite is the stop light. I can't count how many times I've felt like that.
I also laughed really hard at your last blog entry about using up your allotment of self-discipline on your mission. I feel the exact same way! I'd have to say that it took more than that from me...an 18 month beatdown I'm still recovering from :-)
Anyway, keep on blogging cause I love reading it!

Becca said...

Looks great. Keep up the good work. It's going to be so cool to look back over your year!