Saturday, December 27, 2008

Season of Magic

Hunter and I have been enjoying our Christmas in Henrieville. Christmas morning, my parents were kind enough to let us sleep in a bit. Then the four of us opened our gifts.christmas_0163
Hunter was pretty excited when he opened his
ShamWow! We love those commercials so much that I just had to sponsor them by purchasing their product, lol. He also got socks, woohoo! Never fear, Santa did bring him some fun stuff. He is now the proud owner of this:
getuserimage[3]
and this:
getuserimage[5]
We plan to build these guys together for our next FHE. :) After we finished opening our gifts, we decided we wanted more. So...we headed to Minersville, where our wishes were granted.

Ryker and his new puppy:
christmas_0167

Ryker & Reagan:
christmas_0174

Kenzie and her new puppy:
christmas_0165

Sadie:
christmas_0179

Mass Chaos:
christmas_0181

Kazie gets a new baby:
christmas_0184

Braxton:
christmas_0187

Hunter and his new baby (if only):
christmas_0188

Kasia wears her new handmade apron (thanks, Aunt Essie!):
christmas_0190

Sadie loves her butterfly barbie:
christmas_0196

Madison:
christmas_0201

Addy and her daddy:
christmas_0204

The kids in their new playhouse:
christmas_0205

Addison
christmas_0197sfh

Sarah with her Christmas gift:
christmas_0193
This is a photo spinner that I made for the Bradshaws. It was a class by
Ali Edwards from Big Picture Scrapbooking and a kit from Cocoa Daisy, and it was a lot of fun to put together! Of course, I kept forgetting to take pictures while I was assembling mine. So instead, here are a few pictures from Ali Edwards' course handout:
FamilyGratitude_Handout-2
FamilyGratitude_Handout-1
All in all, it has been a wonderful Christmas season. We were so glad we could spend the day with all of my sisters and their kids; the holiday is so much more magical with children around. Of course, it was also nice to go back to the peace and quiet of Henrieville. It was the perfect Christmas. :)

5 comments:

Mark Nott said...

I want a ShamWow! Do they work as advertised?

kaparowitzzz said...

Nice pics. thnx for the photos.

Monica said...

Holy Chaos is right! But oh so fun. Christmas with kids is heaven. It looks like it was absolutely perfect. I love the spinner, I so wanted to do that but didn't want to fork over the cash. I wish I could get a closer look. You will have to tell Sarah to pack it around with her everywhere. I will eventually get my hands on it. Great job RAch!

Becca said...

I'm glad you took all the pics. I of course took very few. It was great fun. Mabye I will get a spinner next year, hint, hint!

THE BRADY BUNCH said...

You did take a lot of great pics!! I too, LOOOOOOVE the spinner and it will be displayed at my house for whoever wants to come and drool over it - but HANDS OFF!!!!