Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Round Two

And now for the cutest male baby ever invented. After all, we have to differentiate between the species, right? ;)

This award goes to my sweet little nephew Bennett...woohoo!
3092026868_27ef962e76_o sfh ms
Isn't he precious? I just want to squeeze those cute little cheeks.

Okay, truth be told he isn't technically my nephew. But his mama is practically my sister so I figure it's close enough; I'm claiming the whole Barker clan as family. I love these guys.

Dear Cute & Favorite Barker Family:
Please, won't you move next door to us? I will be the best aunt EVER, and take lots of pictures and bribe your kids to love me.
Love,

Rachie

2 comments:

ang said...

WOOHOO WE WON!!!!!!!

now hopefully all the other cute nephews don't riot...

Dear Auntie Rach: When are you going to move next door so you can babysit and take pictures and hang out with our mama lots?? Love, D&B

Nathan and Esther said...

He is a cutie!