Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's About Time

This post is so overdue, it's embarrassing. I feel terribly guilty that it has taken me so long to get around to this, but honestly I've been frantically working at Christmas gifts. The good news is that I am doing okay in that department so I'm starting to breathe easier. Praises!

Some of you might remember a little holiday we had a few weeks ago called Thanksgiving. Yes it's true, I'm finally posting pictures of our Thanksgiving with the Sheedy clan. Hunter and I went to Bear Lake to join his family who were already vacationing there. His parents and grandma drove out from Florida (what a road trip!) so we were able to spend some time with them. Hunter's three other brothers and their families were there as well so we had a pretty decent-sized gathering. It was so nice to see everyone. Our Thanksgiving dinner was wonderful; Hunter's dad prepared the turkey and it was perfect! Yum. Anyway, enough yapping; it's time for photos!

Just before dinner:
100_3162
100_3163

The Cooper kids:
100_3156

Mom Sheedy and baby Sarah:
100_3130

Sarah:
100_3108

The entire Thanksgiving bunch:
100_3169

My sweetie:
100_3177

Dad, Mom & Grandma:
DSCN0311

Mom & Dad Sheedy:
DSCN0358
I love this picture! They are so cute; Hunter has the best parents. :)

So once again, I apologize for being the biggest slacker on earth. I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving too! And now, if I can survive two more days of work, I will have TWO WEEKS of freedom! I simply cannot wait.

5 comments:

The Wright's said...

Not to worry - I am ALWAYS behind. On. Everything. Do you think it is in our blood?? :-)

I'm glad you have such great in laws - too bad they don't live closer.

Becca said...

Looks like fun. It's about time you catch up. When will you post Christmas......in February?!

ang said...

those rolls are pretty small.

Nathan and Esther said...

sheesh it is about time! I've been waiting and waiting in anticipation!! But I guess I can't judge, because I haven't even posted about thanksgiving yet either! It looks like you had a killer time! The food looks super yummy, can I have the leftovers?

Jess said...

Bear Lake for Thanksgiving, how fun! I love Bear Lake.