Monday, November 10, 2008

Quality Playtime (and Christmas Secrets)

Madison came to visit me TWICE in one week! It was a great week. She first visited on Wednesday because her parents had tickets to a Jazz game. So we played the whole night...and it was great! After she left, Hunter remarked that she hadn't cried once...and it was true! She was just precious the whole time.

The second night she came to visit, well, she wasn't quite as happy. But we still had fun. Essie and I were working out, and Madison thought it was the greatest thing ever. She started bouncing along with us and it was truly hilarious...she was like a wind-up toy that had been wound up too tight and released! I would pay cold hard cash to have a video of that moment; it was priceless. Alas, I do not have a video...but I do have a couple photos from her more mellow moments.
maddie_0461 copy
maddie_0463 copy
maddie_0451 copy
She is such a sweetheart. I'm so glad Messie let her come play!

On another note, I would just love to let you in on a secret. The problem is that I can't allow one of my faithful blog readers to know this secret...because I have her name for Christmas! It is truly a dilemma. Well, I may not be able to spill my guts, but I can show you this:
sarah membox copy
It's part of the secret, of course. But fortunately there are no clues here! Maybe in the not-too-distant future I will be able to explain myself. Isn't Christmas wonderful??

6 comments:

Zachary said...

Double Holy Cow!

First...when did Maddie grow up??

Second...Christmas? What the heck!

THE BRADY BUNCH said...

LOOOOOVE IT!! (especially since they are MY kids!!) too bad you didn't let out the secret so I could PEEK!!!!! Now I can barely wait!

Monica said...

Oh. I can't wait. I love love your creations. :)

sandy.johnson said...

ummmm...did I read correctly? You said that you & Essie "worked out." You actually exercised?? I'm impressed! You know how I think exercise is the cure to all problems in life! Heh! Heh!

Your loving mother

All About M.E.('s) said...

Madison looks so grown up. She is super duper cute!
I also can not wait to see your project. I would like to hire you to do all of my Christmas projects :).

The Wright's said...

I wish you had a video, darn it! I can't wait to see what you came up with. Don't make us wait until Christmas!!