Thursday, October 23, 2008

Questions

What is it like to live with Hunter? I get this question all the time. Complete strangers will stop me in the street to discover the compelling details. This inquiry is usually followed by statements such as "You poor dear" and "How do you do it?". Yes I do admit, living with Hunter is quite the challenge...one that requires plenty of stamina and determination. Here is a small sampling of the things I deal with on a daily basis:
may08 012
may08 034
081023_0355
081013_0184
You see what I'm talking about? How do I do it?

It's impossible to spend a day with Hunter and not smile. He keeps me guessing and leaves me shaking my head in wonder. I sure love this guy!
me & h white
Happy Anniversary Babe!

10 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Awwwwwww, that was the cutest blog that I have seen in awhile! You two make a very cute couple-it is obvious that you two love each other and enjoy eachother. Happy anniversary Sheedy's. :)

Monica said...

Sooo cute. Happy Anniversary! You two are great!

The Carter Family: said...

Wow! I didn't even know it was your anniversary-congratulations! Who woulda thought you'd survive with him this long? (J/K, Hunter!!)

ang said...

aaaw happy anniversary guys!

sandy.johnson said...

Happy Anniversary! We're very grateful Hunter is a part of our family, too!!!

Becca said...

Hunter cracks me up. You need some tormenting. ha ha Anyways Happy Anniversary!

The Lund Five said...

Happy Anniversary! That was a really cute blog. You guys are really cute together. I hope that you had a great Anniversary!!!

Momma Mimi said...

You to are SO cute, and HUter you are So odd! I love it! I just can't figure out the toothbrush!

Zachary said...

I think the real question is..."How does he put up with you?"

JUST KIDDING! Happy Anniversary!

The Wright's said...

He really is a quiet wonder. I have enjoyed getting to know him lately! Thanks for coming around!

Happy Anniversary! I am so glad you two found each other. You are obviously so happy together!