Saturday, October 25, 2008

Motorcycle Mimi

This is my super cute cousin Mimi. Unfortunately, she lives in New Jersey so I don't get to see her often enough. Now that she is town, we have to make the most of it. Hunter and I are giving her "motorcycle mama" lessons. Of course, she's totally rockin' it.
081021_0314
081021_0315
081021_0316
Weird...with the visor down, she could be me! Or I could be her! How would anyone even know???

Anyway, she's a natural. I'm pretty sure Christian has a new purchase ahead...lol!

6 comments:

ang said...

Oh how fun that she came to visit!!!

Momma Mimi said...

I LOVE motorcycle rides! Thanks guys!

Johansen Family said...

Looks like good times. Enjoy the beautiful weather riding while you still can. Sorry I couldn't make it the other night to digi club. How did it go?

Zachary said...

Go Mimi!!

It was so good to see you and Hunter on Friday night! I am glad you guys were there!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Fun! You all look like natural's.

Momma Mimi said...

They ARE all me!