Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cranberry Cottage

My mama was so excited to tell me about Aunt Yvonne's shop on Etsy. It's The Cranberry Cottage and of course it's super cute. I swear these Lifferth folk are so incredibly talented. Here is my mom's purchase:

I love it...this is totally Sandy and Gary. See that despairing, resigned look on Gary's face? Yeah, he knows he is helpless to stop the force. The force we know and love, called Sandy. :) I think most husbands can sympathize with this plight.

Anyway, I love that Yvonne has an etsy shop. I think everyone who is talented should have an etsy shop, so I can buy their stuff and benefit from their talent! :)

5 comments:

sandy.johnson said...

Rachael, you're so sweet! Thanks for posting this website so others can enjoy Aunt Yvonne's creativity! Also, thanks for paying for this, too! (Rachael is too quick on the computer. By the time I figured out how to pay for it online sweet Rachael had already paid for it. Now I'm in debt to you, dear Rachie!)

Jess said...

Those are so cute. I'll be going to etsy now. Out.

Becca said...

She is so talented, just like the rest of mom's family.

Smiley Family said...

Thanks for the info and the link! I have always admired Yvonne's talent.

The Wright's said...

Now, you are calling the kettle black! Why don't YOU have a shop on etsy??? Just wondering!