Monday, September 8, 2008

Hooligans

I spotted this gang of hooligans in my backyard and promptly grabbed the camera to gather evidence. Unfortuately as soon as the large one spotted me he fled the scene, and the little ones followed suit.
albrechts 001 copy
Haha, did they really think they could hide from me?
albrechts 003
Oh and don't worry, Hunter got a serious butt-whooping for crashing my photo shoot. Before then, he had a great time chasing the kids with one of the RC cars. They LOVED it! Silly kids (Hunter included).
albrechts 012 copy
albrechts 010 copy
albrechts 008 copy2
The Albrechts hung out at our house yesterday; it was a lot of fun having them around. We got to kick it with them last week too, on Labor Day. Sarah, Esther and my mom were there too; good times were had by all. Here's a few pics from then:
P9013046
Addison grabbed hold of Hunter's finger while I was holding her, and it was all over. She pretty much reached out and grabbed his heart at the same time. After that he actually wanted to hold her...which is saying something for him! :) I had to get tons of photographic evidence, of course!
P9013035
I can just see it...he's wondering how in the heck her whole hand could possible be smaller than his thumb. It's an engineering marvel, for sure! :)

Kazie is debating over whose lap to head for: Mom, Grandma, or Aunt Rachael??
P9013042
Upside-down Maddie:
P9013038
So many cuties, so little time! I'm still trying to figure out why we don't start our own neighborhood so we can live next door. Of course, then I'd be too busy playing and there would be no time for blogging...would that be so bad?!?

5 comments:

The Carter Family: said...

Cute pictures! That one of Addison and Hunter is precious!! Gee, where were we when all this was going on? Oh, I remember...sitting at home being BORED!!!!!!!

The Wright's said...

Funny - I love the first photo. Sounds like a fun weekend.

Smiley Family said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again now, you have got to be the world's greatest aunt! All those kids are so lucky to have you and they would all be way too spoiled if you lived next door ;0)

Becca said...

Good times were had by all. Thanks again for the great entertainment!

Momma Mimi said...

Fun with your babies.I am still trying to encourage you, that you NEED a trip out this way!
Love you!