Sunday, September 21, 2008

First Birthday Ever

shantel 195 copy
Can you imagine being so new to this world that you have never had a birthday before, ever?? Well it's a hurdle that my sweet little niece Maddie has just conquered. Last Sunday she turned one year old...crazy!! I can hardly believe it. Happy Birthday sweetheart!!
shantel 201 copy
In other news, her crazy/brave/amazing mama ran a marathon yesterday. Wow. I'm pretty sure we can no longer be friends, Messie. You are way too cool for me now. :)

3 comments:

Smiley Family said...

There is just something special about 1st birthdays! I love them! Maddie is such a cute girl.

All About M.E.('s) said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! CUte pictures.
Esther is an amazing woman!!

Nathan and Esther said...

Rachie you rock...thanks for coming out to help maddie celebrate her first b-day ever!

p.s. i'm pretty sure i was too cool for you before i ran the marathon! lololol just kidding.