Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Brotherly Love

It was Addison's blessing in Beaver on Sunday, so I spent the weekend at the Albrechts. While there, Becca left to attend a wedding reception and Kazie was not happy about this. She cried, and would not allow anyone to console her except her big brother. Even though she was sad and I wanted to give her a hug, I busted out the camera instead. I couldn't help it; Braxton was doing such a great job taking care of his sister and she looked so cute snuggled up in his lap. I can't believe how big these kids are getting.
Photobucket
Braxton was pretty cute during the whole thing; he told me, "I hope she isn't slobbering on my shirt". I assured him she definitely was. A few minutes later she calmed down a bit and sat up...to reveal a nice wet spot on Braxton's shoulder. Another minute and she was back in tears, on his other shoulder. Braxton told her, "you'd better not be slobbering on my other shoulder". Of course, she was. He took care of her anyway. :)
Photobucket
Speaking of the Albrechts, you should check out Becca's blog. She finally updated! :)

7 comments:

Zachary said...

Ok...that is probably the most tender blog I have read in a very long time. Honestly...how sweet is that kid?? There may be hope for this next generation.

All About M.E.('s) said...

Really sweet! What a cute boy. Good job capturing the moment.

THE BRADY BUNCH said...

That was cute!! What a great big brother and a cutie aunt to take the picture!!!

Monica said...

Awwww. Now that tugs at the heart strings! Sooo cute.

Becca said...

Thanks for posting that. How funny. Braxton must've been in a good mood because he sure hates slobber!

The Wright's said...

What a wonderful story! I love that you captured that - it's priceless!

Jess said...

Oh, that's just sweet.