Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Photobook Credits

In response to a few questions I've received, I used the following products to make Sandy's birthday gift:

Here Comes the Sun kit by Baers Garten

Here Comes the Sun Quickpage Album by Baers Garten

Laying it All Out Tutorial by Cassie Jones (LOVE her tutorials!)

Other various products by Katie Pertiet, Anna Aspnes and Kellie Mize at Designer Digitals.

I usually avoid using quickpages because I feel like I'm cheating and I want the end product to be something actually made by me. However, Shutterfly offered me a free 8x8 photobook and I had ZERO time to put it together! I managed to use my evenings in Kansas to work on the photobook, and even then I had to request a one day extension on the offer because I just wasn't quite done! Fortunately, Shutterfly is pretty awesome in these situations and they allowed me another day to finish the darn thing. So yay, all's well that ends well!

No comments: