Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy (Belated) Bday, Ruthie!

bday ruth
Yeah, I'm fired...I'm a day late getting this post up. Not because I forgot, mind you...I would never forget my own sister's birthday! I stayed the night in Tooele last night with Becca and my mama, at Sarah's house. So I didn't have access to my photos...and how can I wish Ruthie a proper happy birthday without an accompanying photo? So I figured better late than never. :)

In related news, Ruthie's husband Brady celebrated his birthday on Saturday. I'd post a photo of him as well but he's a bit like Sasquatch...difficult to capture on camera! Happy birthday to the cutest Carter couple I know.

7 comments:

The Carter Family: said...

Thanks Rachie! I was kinda feeling like you forgot about me!! Just kidding! And, wow! That is one old picture-that is when Braxton was a baby and now he is 8!! Wow! How time flies!!!

rsheedy said...

Actually that is Rykie, so it's only been about seven years. :)

Zachary said...

What? Birthdays?? I am so behind. Happy Birthday everyone!

Smiley Family said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite Ruth!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Happy birthday Ruth. Hope your day was fabulous!

The Lund Five said...

Happy Birthday Ruth!! I hope that you had a great day!!

ang said...

so many johnson birthdays!!!