Sunday, June 1, 2008

June

June is my favorite month. Of course, it doesn't hurt that it's my birthday this month. But I've always loved June because it typically signified freedom from school and the beginning of glorious summer. Now that I'm an adult (dangit), there's no such thing as freedom from anything. Here is what my June 2008 looks like:
june 08 grid2
Tons of happy goodness going on! And then a big fat not-so-happy right in the middle of it all. I'm going to Kansas City for some training, which isn't a big deal. But do you see the dates? I'll be 1,000 miles away on my husband's birthday! SAD!!!! I'm really sad about that. And I'm a little nervous about traveling by myself, but I'm sure I'll survive. I just can't believe what a crazy month this is gonna be! Of course, the calendar only lists the major events...the usual daily hullabaloo is not included. And there's a very important item that isn't even on the calendar...since I have no idea when it will take place. Sarah's baby will be joining the family sometime this month! Cross your fingers for June 15th...it would be the icing on my bday cake if the sweet pea arrived then! :)

11 comments:

Becca said...

Your June is crazy! Good thing you have us penciled in on the 16th or I don't know when we would see you.

The Carter Family: said...

That is a hectic month! Wow! Lots of traveling-how FUN!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Busy month, but most of it looks like fun busy. You guys travel more than anyone I know, which I think is fabulous. I wish we did more of it. Someday.

Zachary said...

Good luck on the traveling! Just steer clear of Florida and you will be fine.

I didn't know how many birthdays were in June...especially on the 15th! Cousin Craig, and my niece Charley share that day with you!

rsheedy said...

I didn't know Charley's bday is that day too...cool! I knew Craig shared my bday...and so does cousin Julie (Ann's daughter). Crazy month, I tell ya!

kaparowitzzz said...

i would upload my june calendar but there's nothing on it.

The Lund Five said...

Looks like a busy month. Happy early Birthday and good luck with the travelling!

Monica said...

What a month! My June is filled with nothing and I'm liking that! You need to pencil a day on there for scrapping too!

Jess said...

You are one busy woman!

ang said...

That's a lot of business going on. The good news is it looks like you won't actually be at work most of the month. WOOHOO!

Smiley Family said...

June is a good month! My b-day is the 12th and I share it with my niece Madi! I hope Sarah has her baby on your b-day - it is fun sharing b-days with those you love!

P.S. You don't have book club on your calendar;)