Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Addison J

J is for Johnson, but in keeping with Bradshaw tradition the "ohnson" part didn't make the cut. Sarah was due sometime around the 15th-18th, but Addy decided not to wait that long. Good thing she held out until the babysitter arrived...I still cannot believe Sarah was that close to delivery! Only 60 minutes earlier she wasn't even sure if I should bother coming over. Of course, this is coming from the daughter of Sandy, who delivered Esther in the ambulance because she did not make it to the hospital in time. So I guess it runs in the family.

Okay, I'll quit yapping already and get to the good stuff:
brads 226 copy
brads 315
brads 300
brads 289
brads 278
brads 256
brads 237
brads 272 copy
I think I like this little sweet pea!

9 comments:

kaparowitzzz said...

thanks for the pics rachy.

Becca said...

She is soo cute. I love the pic with Sadie's hand by her face and Sadie has nail polish everywhere. It was cracking me up.

The Lund Five said...

Cute. I love little newborn babies. They are so precious!

Jess said...

What a beautiful baby!

Zachary said...

Thanks for posting about the baby! So exciting! I am glad you were able to be there! Cute kid.

The Wright's said...

OH HOW SWEET. She's a cutie! Good thing you were there, huh? I love the name - now I can remember it! (I have an Addy too!)

Gretch said...

YAY! She is SO Cute! Tell Sarah congrats. Thanks for posting the pictures. Glad you made it on time...Sarah too.

Monica said...

Yay! Tell Sarah congrats for me. She is absolutely beautiful. Oh, I love newborns. They make my heart happy!

All About M.E.('s) said...

COngrats on the new NIECE-she is beautiful! I knew she was having a girl-I was just have some brain issues when I left my last comment, I guess. Anyway, she really is a cutie pie!