Thursday, May 1, 2008

Winner!!!

You guys are so awesome...you helped me rock the contest. A special thanks to the following:

Messie Essie: Cutest little mama

Lulu: Who did all the legwork and gathered all the photos & comments. And has cute kids, to boot!

Ang: My hero of all time. Best friend to the extreme!

Emily: Such a sweetheart. One of the nicest dudes ever invented.

Super Mom: Sandy, of course!! Unfortunately, she has not converted to the blogging way. But we're working on this! :)

Jamie: Not only did she provide the super-cool inspiration, but she voted for me at Shutterfly too! What a hero!

Zach: Cousin extraordinaire. Fellow techie geek...love it!!!

Jed: My one and only bro. One of the best dudes you'll ever meet.

Monica: One of the most talented people I know. Fellow digi-scrap buddy, woohoo!

Jenny: Spunky and fun. If you're hanging out with this chick, good times are guaranteed! :)

Becca: It was a valiant effort. It's the thought that counts, anyway!

Thanks again, everyone!!

6 comments:

The Lund Five said...

Congratulations on winning the contest. That is so cool! What did you get for your prize? You do really great work!!!

Smiley Family said...

CONGRATS!!! You definitely deserved the win!

The Carter Family: said...

That is awesome you won! I was going to leave a comment, I got to shutterfly and was going to enroll and then I got distracted and never got it done! So, SORRRY!!!! But, hey, you are so popular anyways that you didn't even need my vote! Way to go!!!

D-Rock said...

Dude, your photobooks really are awesome! I am happy and not too surprised that you won (sadly, without my help... must... read... Sheedy Blog... every... week...). Ha, ha, ha! (P.S. The Wee looks GREAT!)

Becca said...

What was the prize? If its cash it must be divided fairly!

Zachary said...

That is awesome! I am so glad you won! Way to go!