Friday, May 30, 2008

Bring on the Buddies!

May 2005 was a very exciting month for Grandma Johnson and Aunt Rachie. You see, we doubled the number of buddies in our family that month. In less than three weeks, Sandy went from having four grandchildren to having eight. Wow! Needless to say, it was a busy month. So many buddies to see, so little time! As we've been celebrating the quadruplets' birthdays this month, I've been feeling nostalgic and thought I'd share some of the Kodak moments with you. It's not quite as good as sharing the love in person, but it will have to suffice.

Ayden:
B0003649 copy
B0003696 copy
B0003682 copy
bradshaws 034
Kazie:
B0001669 copy
B0001667 copy
B0001668 copy
kazie 175 copy
Kasia & Kenzie:
B0001159 copy
B0001214 copy
rach & twins3 copy
twin hug copy
The triplets:
triplets copy
Unfortunately, I don't have a recent pic with all four of these birthday buddies. Nor do I have any pics with ALL of my buddies in one shot. That's okay though, cuz we've got another one arriving in the next few weeks...so we'll wait until she can join the fun. I'm looking forward to it! :)

6 comments:

The Carter Family: said...

Oh, I LOVE all the pictures-they are sooo cute! It is crazy to think that they were all that little and it has been THREE years!! How crazy!!

Zachary said...

Isn't it cool how the next generation is multiplying so quickly? I meant it only took 5 years for the grandkids to equal the number of kids...and there are more coming!

kaparowitzzz said...

nice pics. 'preciate the effort you put into it.

Smiley Family said...

Those pics are all priceless! What a crazy but oh so fun month for your family :) I would have to say though that you should ban anyone from having a kid during the month of May - four birthdays in one month is enough!

The Lund Five said...

Very cute kids and Happy Birthday to you all!

Becca said...

Those pics are so cute. I forgot Ayden had that much hair, go figure, the only boy got all the hair!