Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Fun Never Stops

A few more photos for your enjoyment. Some of these are from the weekend, and others are just random pics I got from Becca's computer. Good stuff! :)

Braxton must have measuring the local wildlife:
kazie 008
This one will eat you if you don't clean your room:
kazie 010
Where the wild things are:
kazie 006
Braxton's new best friend:
kazie 185 copy
More of the local wildlife:
kazie 017 copy
The Birthday Girl:
kazie 191 copy
Maddie McSweet-Cheeks
kazie 187 copy
Man, I love these kids! They are so cute. And they have the best mamas, too...my sisters rock. I'm pretty sure the Good Lord knew what He was doing when He invented families. Especially mine...I think I'll keep every one of these dudes. :)

4 comments:

Becca said...

I love the way you decorate your pictures. You need to show me how to do that. Funny pictures.

Zachary said...

Those are a bunch of cute kids. You gotta love being an Aunt...or Uncle...whatever the case may be.

Smiley Family said...

Great pics, as always! What a fun idea for a party! Looks like a grand time was had by all :)

Nathan and Esther said...

those pictures are super cute! I agree with becca you need to hold a seminar for making cool pics.