Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cool People are Cool

I know some really cool people. Fortunately, a lot of the dudes I'm related to fit in this category. So do all of my friends (all four of them...lol). When I first moved to Orem way back in 1998, I ended up with a roommate who turned out to be ultra-cool. Her name is Ann, and at the time she worked as a journalist for the Daily Herald. She was dating a guy who was a photographer at the Daily Herald (Marc), and they became really good friends of mine. Then one day Marc landed a sweet job at the Anchorage Daily News...as a photographer, of course. Eventually Ann was also hired by the Anchorage Daily News, and they have since lived in Alaska for several years. They are now married and have an adorable son named Dane, and they maintain one of the coolest blogs ever invented...and I would say this even if I wasn't biased! They are both exceptionally skilled, and when you combine their talents you're bound to have a winner every time.

I have a link to their blog (Scrumtralescent) in my sidebar, and I am a big fan. Well Marc recently posted a slideshow that is absolutely breathtaking, so I wanted to share it with you. You can check it out here. His talent is amazing, and I am completely in awe! So, enjoy...and then stop by his blog and leave him some love! :)

3 comments:

Zachary said...

That was seriously cool!

Anonymous said...

Rach!
Awe - I'm feeling your love all the way up here in Anchorage. You know, I periodically check your blog, but haven't been here in weeks. And then, out of the blue, I logged on today only to find a posting about my little family up here in the North.

By the way - when are you and Hunter going to bring your bikes up here? It would be a road trip well worth your time. Have I mentioned we have a guest room for you? :)

Love to you and your wonderful family,
Ann

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the nice words, Rachael.
-Marc