Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Calling on You!

Okay, faithful blog readers, I need your assistance. Sarah and I have been working on a project for Brady's thirtieth birthday. This project was inspired by Jamie, who is a crafting genius; thanks for the inspiration, Jamie! Anyway, we've finished the project and I've entered it in a contest...the prize is a free 12x12 Shutterfly book...woohoo! So, the entry (photobook) with the most comments wins the prize...and, of course, this is where you come in.

Here's the deal. You can see the photobook below, but you need to click the link below that. This link takes you to the Shutterfly gallery, where you can view my book and post a comment. I believe you need to have a Shutterfly account to post a comment but hey, the account is free...AND you get 25 free prints just for signing up. So, what's not to love about that??

One last thing: Brady's birthday isn't until May. Needless to say, he is (thus far) unaware of the birthday project and we would like to keep it that way. So, just bear this in mind if you happen to run into him between now and then.

Click here to view this photo book.



Thanks, guys! Everyone who comments is my hero. Maybe I'll make a Shutterfly book for you someday!


7 comments:

THE BRADY BUNCH said...

What a great job you did!! We're so happy we have a computer/scrapbooking genius who is willing to help out!! Now let's talk about more projects!!!

Smiley Family said...

A crafting genius huh? Gee thanks!! GREAT book - you are so talented! Brian loved his book and was totally surprised by it and all the letters. I am sure Brady will love his.

The Lund Five said...

That book is fabulous. You are very talented. I know nothing about digital scrapbooking. I'm sure that Brady will love his book.

Zachary said...

Good luck winning! It really is a fantastic book!

Momma Mimi said...

WOW! Will you do a book for me?

The Wright's said...

I wish I have even a teeny, tiny speck of your creative skills. You have design down to an art!!! So impressive. I left a comment and now I hope you win!

Becca said...

Totally cute. I tried to leave a comment but it didn't work.