Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Simple Moments

I made a Shutterfly snapbook for Sarah, for her (extremely belated) birthday. Here's a look at the pages:
cover copy
live copy
imagine copy
believe copy
discover copy
dance copy
build copy
adventure copy
relax copy
share copy
wish copy
celebrate copy
bloom copy
explore copy
grow copy
heart copy
home copy
play copy
shine copy
dream copy
I used Katie Pertiet's Simple Memories template set, and modified it to fit the 5x7 page size. I also used the templates to create my own additional "simple memories" since there are only nine in the template set. I absolutely love this template set; it is so clean and simple, and yet so aesthetically striking. The majority of the kits come from Mindy Terasawa and Katie Pertiet; if you need specifics about any of the pages, please let me know.

Anyhoo, this is my offering for the craft table at the Ruby's Inn Retreat. I will make this same snapbook for whoever ends up with my craft...with your pictures, of course! Unless you really want a book of Sarah's family...although that might be kinda weird, unless you're Sandy. :)

Yay! Vacation city (or country, rather...) here we come!

3 comments:

Monica said...

oh, yay! Me, me, me!!!

THE BRADY BUNCH said...

Loved it!!! Thanks again!!!

Gretch said...

SO CUTE!!! Wow what a great sister you are! I hope you guys have a fantastic time on the big retreat! Wish I was there!